Suggested Dress Code for the 2019 ILR
Sunday, September 15th
- Welcome cocktails- Casual
- Opening Gala Dinner- Formal-wear (Men: Black tie optional / Women: Long gown optional)
Monday, September 16th
- Breakfast session, tracks/tours, lunch session & visit to Jewish Museum- Business Casual [we recommend comfortable shoes]
- Dinner & Russian Culture Evening- Smart Casual (Men: Jacket, no tie)
Tuesday, September 17th
- Breakfast session, meeting with President & lunch session- Business (Men: Suit)
- Closing Dinner- Semi-formal (Men: Jacket & tie / Women: Cocktail-wear)
Conference Registration & Hospitality SuiteConference registration will begin on Sunday, September 15th from 9:00am to 2:00pm in the Hospitality Suite. The ILR Hospitality Suite is located in the Pasternak Hall on the 3rd floor of the Four Seasons Moscow Hotel, and will be open during the following hours:
|Sunday, September 15th:||09:00am – 7:15pm|
|Monday, September 16th:||07:30am-09:00am & 5:00pm-7:00pm|
|Tuesday, September 17th:||07:30am-09:00am & 3:30pm-5:30pm|
|Wednesday, September 18th:||08:00am-10:00am|
Weather in Moscow in September
TemperatureWith the start of September, it's officially the Autumn season in Moscow. Temperatures gradually drop recording an average of 12 degrees Centigrade, ranging from a high of 15 degrees Celsius to a low of 8 degrees Celsius. Autumn marks a period of time between the hot summer season and freezing cold winters, a perfect season to steal some fun and pleasure out of sightseeing.
Humidity and RainMoscow records about 70 mm of rainfall in the month of September, with a total rainfall duration of about 11 days. The chances of having a wet day in September gradually decrease over the course of the month, starting out at 30 per cent and ending at 25 per cent. The average humidity over the course of the month in the city is estimated to be around 81 per cent.
Sunshine HoursThe average length of the day during September gradually decreases as the month progresses. It is recorded that the shortest day in the month of September is September 30th with 11 hours, 38 minutes of daylight. The longest day is September 1, with 13 hours, 50 minutes of daylight. Moscow records average sunshine hours of about 5 hours in the month of September.
We hope you will join us!